Thursday, June 01, 2006

Home Again

Friday 28th Oct



Aaron received an administration from Ray.. As he felt he needed another one because he had not had one since he was first admitted to hospital, and that blessing was to give him comfort that the Drs would be able to help him know what was wrong with him…. When I asked Aaron about the blessing he couldn’t remember too much of it… He said that he could remember that it was said that this is a trial of mortality... and he remembers "get better" multiple times... I asked him if that was a command or if it was a promise... he's not sure... wish I was there for it..!!!



This morning I had to take the boys to the Dr’s as Ethan has had a cough for at least 4 days and now Izra woke this morning with a really bad cough… sounding much like croup!!! Our usual GP was away so I had to go through everything with a new Dr… very frustrating… then there was this really old man in the car park that was stopped a little way over the wrong side of the road… I should have listened to the little voice in my head (the spirit) that told me to go the other way… but stubborn me thought no he’s been there for at least 10 mins he should move soon… so I moved towards him and waved him on to encourage him to move out of the middle of the two lanes… and he looked like he was moving but then he stopped… I didn’t think fast enough and I ended up running the back panel of our car along a concrete pillar!!! Man I was so upset… I cried… then I thought why me… why does this have to happen to me… then how stupid to think that I could go through the gap… etc etc…



I went to 4 chemists today to get a print out of all the scripts that we had gotten in the year… as we might be eligible to have scripts for free or something if we have 52 scripts all together for the year… the boys were being BOYS… driving me mad with their jumping and touching and ants in their pants etc… I thought it would be a good idea to take them to Ikea to get some things for Aaron now that he is home… I wanted to get him a lock up medicine cabinet for his drugs because if the boys take them it will make them very sick!!! And I wanted to get him a little side table thing so that he could put all his things on there that he need so regularly… I found a table for the shed to put the sewing machines on … man was that a mistake trying to get that with 2 really active boys!!! Words do not begin to describe the anger frustration I was feeling etc etc…



When I came home Aaron was a little funny… he felt like he was wasting time sitting around... Like he wants to get back to work... Like it is unfair that the boys can’t do certain things because he is home and the boys are sick and they can’t be around Aaron while thy have a cough... We keep yelling at them to “go away” or “stay away from Daddy”. It’s all a little confusing for every one of us!

No comments: